Dr. Bramlett’s Services include management of wide range of Orthopaedic care, including:
- Treatment of sports injuries to the hip, knee, shoulder, back, foot, ankle and elbow.
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Surgical opinions and evaluations
- Alabama minimally invasive surgery for hip, knee, & shoulder joint replacement
- Surgical treatment of arthritis
Click on the below links to find out more about our individual services
Knee services include
- Sports Injuries and arthritis prevention program
- Arthroscopic management of various knee problems
- Stabilization of the injured knee with ligament reconstruction
- Corrective surgery to control progress of arthritis
- Management of patella (kneecap) problems
Knee Replacement Services include
- Hemi (half) knee replacement
- Alabama minimally invasive surgery– Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)
For more information, click here: TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT.
Please click here before heading to total-hip replacement surgery: TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT
Apart from management of hip arthritis, our Hip Replacement services include
- Alabama minimally invasive surgery– Hip Replacement(for arthritis of the hip joint).
- Revision Total Hip Replacement (for previously failed hip joint surgery)
- Bipolar Hip Replacement (for fractured and/or arthritic hip joint)
Common problems of the shoulder include disorders of the rotator cuff, shoulder instability (dislocations and separations), fractures of the upper end of the arm (humerus), collarbone (clavicle), shoulder blade (scapula), and arthritic conditions of the shoulder.
Our services include painful shoulder conditions such as bursitis, tendonitis, calcium deposition, advanced arthritis, tumors, rotator cuff tears and frozen shoulder.
Foot and Ankle
Dr. Bramlett treats a wide variety of foot and ankle disorders, including:
- Fracture, sprains, and strains
- Diabetic foot care
- Foot deformities
- Toe disorders
- Tendon disorders
- Arthritis and joint diseases
- Sports injuries
- Nerve disorders
Once perceived as discipline concerned only with repairing athletes’ traumatic injuries, sports medicine is now recognized as a medical science that is expanding the understanding of the body’s integrated response to all forms of physical activity. Dr. Bramlett can help you prevent and recover from injuries, whether you are a world class athlete or just slightly active.
Acute sports injuries include:
- ACL reconstruction and rehabilitation
If you have any of these conditions and wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment alternatives, please call on 205 783 5900 during office hours to schedule an appointment.